Accessibility - London
- Box Office - you can book tickets for all shows at the Pleasance in the following ways: by phone on 020 7609 1800, online at www.pleasance.co.uk/Islington, or in person at the theatre box office (Box Office opening hours 12noon-6/8pm Mon-Sun).
- Audio described, sign interpreted and captioned performances are arranged on a show by show basis in conjunction with the performing company where possible - please check with the box office for further details or see our Accessible Performances Guide.
- An infra-red hearing loop is available in either of our two venues with advance notice - please check with the Box Office for further details.
- If you need to be accompanied by a carer or assistant we will happily provide them with a complimentary ticket - please speak to Box Office staff in advance of the show.
- Guide or assistant dogs are more than welcome in all our venues. During performances our staff will look after your dog in the foyer.
Upcoming Accessible Performances at Pleasance London
If you would like to discover our upcoming shows that offer Captioning, Relaxed Performances, Signing or Audio Description, please see our Accessible Performances Guide.
Wheelchair users and those with impaired mobility
- Access to the Main House: the Main House is fully accessible - there is lift access from street level directly into the auditorium and foyer. We have limited wheelchair spaces available so please advise the Box Office if you are a wheelchair user when booking your tickets.
- Access to the StageSpace - unfortunately this space is not wheelchair accessible due to its location on the second floor of the building.
- Access to the Downstairs Space: Downstairs is fully accessible via a ramp from street level directly into the auditorium. Please note this is an external venue so we advise you contact the Box Office if you are a wheelchair user when booking your tickets, who can advise further.
- Toilet facilities - there is a disabled toilet located to the left of the bar, please follow the signs or ask for assistance if required.
Bar and Front of House
- If you require assistance of any kind when arriving at the theatre, please ring the bell located by the entrance at the foot of the stairs and a member of staff will be alerted.
- Table service is available upon request - please make the Box Office or Bar staff aware if you require table service.
Performers With Disabilities
- There is a disabled access dressing room for the Main House located at stage level.