Accessibility - Edinburgh
Click HERE to view our Pleasance Edinburgh Access Guide
- Box Office - you can book tickets for all shows at the Pleasance in the following ways: by phone on 0131 556 6550, online at www.pleasance.co.uk/edinburgh, or in person at the theatre Box Office (Festival Box Office opening hours 9am till late at the Courtyard and 10am till late at the Dome).
- Audio described, sign interpreted and captioned performances are arranged on a show by show basis in conjunction with the performing company where possible - please check with the Box Office for further details.
- An infra-red hearing loop is available for all our venues with advance notice - please check with the Box Office for further details.
- If you need to be accompanied by a carer or assistant we will happily provide them with a complimentary ticket - please speak to Box Office staff in advance of the show.
- Guide or assistant dogs are more than welcome in all our venues. During performances our staff are also able to look after your dog outside the venue.
Wheelchair users and those with impaired mobility
- We have step free access to all of our venues.
- If you are a wheelchair user please make sure you inform the Box Office staff when booking your tickets.
- Each year Pleasance operates external venues outside the Courtyard and Dome that vary from year to year. Please check with Box Office staff in advance for full accessibility details of these venues.
Please email all access queries to email@example.com or call us on 0131 556 6550.
For further information on accessible venues at the festival, we recommend Euan's Guide. Visit www.euansguide.com