The LET Award 2019 Showcase
2nd Mar 2019
Main House - Pleasance London
The LET Award, created by Les Enfants Terribles, offers an emerging theatre company the opportunity to take their exciting, risk-taking piece of theatre to The Pleasance for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2019.
In collaboration with Greenwich Theatre, we are also delighted to be able to offer a second prize; the Greenwich Partnership Award.
Both prizes offer:
> A cash injection of £1,000
> A guaranteed performance slot at The Pleasance during the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2019
> Industry mentoring
A shortlist of ten companies will be chosen to perform an extract of their show at this showcase and the two winners will be chosen on the night.
For more information, please visit http://lesenfantsterribles.co.uk/awards
Introducing our #LETAward 2019 shortlist:
- Bee in my Beanie with ‘The Golem of Aamira and Gad’
- Best Girl Productions with ‘Best Girl’
- Dead Rabbits with ‘My Love Lies Frozen in the Ice’
- Fake Heat with ‘OKayfabe’
- Half a String with ‘Boulder’
- Hot Cousin with ‘Don’t Talk To Strangers’
- On A Wimb Theatre with ‘EARTH HOUR’
- Pareidolia Theatre with ‘Women! Pilot! Pirate?’
- Perhaps Contraption with ‘A Description of Nature’
- Sharp Teeth Theatre with 'Polly (The Heartbreak Opera)'
Join us on our Facebook Event here to see the latest updates.